The dSPACE SCALEXIO product line comprises highly flexible and modular systems in several form factors for hardware-in-the-loop (HIL) and rapid control prototyping (RCP) applications for various industries such as automotive, automation, aerospace, medical, transportation, or research. Its powerful real-time technology and comprehensive bus support are ideally suited for the most demanding applications of today and tomorrow, which include highly automated and autonomous driving, electromobility, and increasing network communication driven by modern E/E architectures.
- Scalable to any computation and I/O requirements
- For laboratory as well as in-vehicle applications
- High-performance processor technology for real-time calculation of large and complex simulation models
- Comprehensive, precise, and fast I/O capabilities based on FPGA technology
- IOCNET real-time backbone with very low jitter and high bandwidth for best-in-class closed-loop performance
- Openess for several third-party simulation environments via Functional Mock-up Interface (FMI) support
The SCALEXIO AutoBox brings the power of SCALEXIO into vehicles such as passenger cars, trucks, trains, and agricultural as well as construction machinery. Optimized for in-vehicle use, it is ideal for test drives when developing components such as electric powertrains and chassis control as well as functions for assisted, highly automated, and autonomous driving.
As a laboratory system, the SCALEXIO LabBox is ideally suited for a wide range of applications, such as RCP, function testing, test bench control, and as a base system for customized HIL setups. The compact chassis fits on an office desk and offers space for up to 18 SCALEXIO I/O boards, which you can easily exchange in order to adapt the real-time system to various applications.