Webasto Charging Stations
Simple, quick and safe charging
- Configurable charging capacity up to 22 kW
- Integrated type 2 charging cable, 4.5 m or 7 m
- Access control with universal key switch
- Integrated DC residual current protection
- 5 years safety and quality guaranteed
Smart and efficient charging
- Charging capacity up to 11 or 22 kW
- Connected to Webasto ChargeConnect backend
- Dynamic load management (stand-alone)
- Authentication via app or Scan & Charge
- Integrated meter module
The Webasto Mode 3 Cable Type 2 is the perfect accessory for charging on the go at public charging stations or those with a charging socket.
Our high-quality, stainless steel charging pedestals are the perfect addition for an installation away from a fixed wall. Designed for all Webasto charging stations, the massive stands are available in single or double sided options, plus a slim version which makes them ideal for domestic applications.
If you need kWh tracking to submit your expenses or simply want to track the energy used at your charger or require load management, we have a solution to suit you. With the Webasto ChargeConnect backend, you make your charging stations Webasto Next and Webasto Live smart and connected. Via web-based portal or app, you can easily manage and control your charging station remotely.
Webasto is your perfect partner, as we not only have the right charging solution, but also offer the entire installation service. We have a large network of installers trained by Webasto.
Download Charging Brochure 2021
With the Innovative Webasto Charging Solutions for Your Electric Car