Configuration tool for LIN, CAN, and CAN FD bus simulation
The dSPACE Bus Manager is a powerful tool for configuring bus communication for simulation purposes, e.g., restbus simulation, and for implementing the bus communication in real-time applications for dSPACE SCALEXIO systems. It supports different bus systems, such as LIN, CAN, and CAN FD.
At a Glance
At a Glance
Application AreasThe dSPACE Bus Manager is a powerful tool for configuring bus communication for simulation purposes, e.g., restbus simulation, and rapid control prototyping. It can be used with dSPACE SCALEXIO and the MicroAutoBox III for realtime applications, or with the PC-based simulation platform dSPACE VEOS for virtual validation projects. The Bus Manager supports different bus systems, such as LIN, CAN, and CAN FD. The Bus Manager is an add-on for dSPACE ConfigurationDesk and covers all use cases. If you only use VEOS, you can use the Bus Manager (stand-alone).
- One tool for homogeneously configuring several bus systems at the same time
- Easy bus configuration via drag & drop
- Work with several communication matrices for one configuration
- Modeling-tool-independent model interface
- Tool automation interface
- Consistent bus simulation for CAN / CAN FD and LIN
- Seamless integration into ConfigurationDesk resulting in the same look and feel for all tasks, e.g., bus configuration or I/O configuration